Rajeev Motwani – Forever Etched in our Minds and Hearts
Very sad and extremely tragic. There is no other way to describe this.
This post is for those several of us grieving in our own quiet way; those who knew Rajeev as a fellow alum, a colleague, a mentor, an investor and most importantly as a friend. A friend you could trust with technology, business, personnel or personal challenges, anytime, anywhere.
Rest in Peace my friend. We all carry a piece of you in our hearts and minds – especially your enigmatic smile.
- Rajeev’s home page (at Stanford)
- Obituary on IITK CS site
- Rajeev’s wikipedia entry
- Remembering Rajeev (by Sergey Brin, June 8th 2009)
- Goodbye Old Friend (by Om Malik, (June 8th)
- Professor Behind Google, Dies at 47 (NY Times, June 9th)
- Expressing Grief for Mots. Not writing an Obituary (June 21st)
- In memory of Rajeev Motwani (by Lakshmi Pratury, July 16th)
- You Are Invited To Celebrate Rajeev Motwani’s Life (Michael Arrington, September 14th)
- Memorial service at Stanford recalls genius and generosity (San Jose Mercury, Sep 25th)
- The importance of living life (Om Malik, September 26th)